In this episode we discuss the biggest surprise in American politics since Harry Truman beat Thomas Dewey for the Presidency in 1948.
Segment #1 – Donald Trump Shocked the World and Got It Done
- Why did Donald Trump win?
- Were there changes to voter turnout compared to 2012?
- Was Donald Trump the reason the Republicans held onto the US Senate?
Segment #2 What Does the Democrat Party do to Regroup?
- Who is now the head of the Democrat Party?
- What are their chances of rebounding in 2018?
- Are there silver linings for the Democrats that are not apparent yet?
Segment #3 Thoughts About What the GOP Stands for Moving Forward
- Is it Trump’s Party?
- Where do moderate Republicans go?
- How should Republicans position themselves in future primaries?
Don’t forget to rate us on iTunes