In this episode we discuss the election results in Colorado and give our thoughts on politics in our home state.
Segment #1 – Turnout in Colorado
- What did turnout look like in Colorado?
- Was it substantially different from 2012?
- Why didn’t Colorado “ride the Trump wave”?
Segment #2 – State of the Political Parties in Colorado
- What is the current state of the Republican Party in Colorado?
- What is the current state of the Democratic Party in Colorado?
- How does the rise of Unaffiliated voters impact our politics?
Segment #3 Unaffiliated Voters
- How did they view this election, generally?
- What issues, if any, were important to them?
- From the turnout we can tell that they supported Hillary Clinton more than Donald Trump…Why might that be the case?